Collision Repair & Auto Body Repair Services
From the top down, Fresno Body Works friendly and dedicated team are ready to assist you with all your automotive service needs.
- Front End Alignment
- Brake Repair & Replacement
- Tires & Wheels
- Collision Repair
- Suspension Replacement
- Mechanical Repair
- Windshield Replacement
- Paintless Dent Repair
- Electrical Repair
- Insurance Negotiation
- Pickup & Delivery
- Headlight Restoration
- Unibody Repair
- Truck Repair
- Frame Straightening
- Interior & Exterior Detail Complete
Working with Insurance Companies:
Working with the hassles of automotive insurance companies can be a stressful process. Especially when you have just been in an accident. , Fresno Body Works can make the process as easy as 1-2-3! We can make the calls for you, help with the accident claim process, and work directly with your claims agent.
- We can work directly with your claims agent
- Set you up with a rental car
- Provide you with a written estimate
Under California insurance Code §758.5 an insurance company cannot require that an automobile be repaired at a specific repair shop. However, an insurance company can recommend that an automobile be repaired at a specific repair shop under the following conditions outlined by law:
- The consumer specifically requests a recommendation from the insurance company to a repair shop.
- The consumer has been informed in writing of the right to select a repair shop of his or her choice.
- If the consumer agrees to use the recommended repair shop, the insurance company must restore the damaged vehicle to its condition prior to the accident or loss with no additional cost other than as stated in the policy or as otherwise allowed by law.
- If the company makes an oral recommendation to a repair shop, and it is accepted by the consumer, then the company must follow the oral recommendation with the prescribed written notice within five calendar days as specified by law.
If the vehicle is repaired in a shop chosen by the consumer, then the insurance company must pay the reasonable costs to repair the vehicle in a workmanlike manner. The insurance company is prohibited from limiting or discounting reasonable repair costs based on charges that would have occurred if the vehicle had been repaired at the company’s recommended repair shop. Also, the insurance company must stand behind the repairs of the recommended shop if the vehicle is not repaired properly.